GDRP : POLICY OF CONFIDENTIALITY - CHARTER PRIVATE LIFE
KARL HUGO AG
Born, Engelsdorfer Straße, 13 - 4770 AMEL - Belgium
In the normal course of its professional activity, KARL HUGO AG collects personal data (such as defined below), which also includes the Personal Data of people navigating on its web site. The karlhugo.com site is accommodated with the servers of the company HLM Informatics, Data Processor according to the regulation.
1. SCOPE OF THE PRESENT CHARTER OF THE PRIVATE LIFE
The present Charter expresses the principles and the guidelines for the protection of your personal data, which includes the personal data collected also on - or via - the website www.karlhugo.com. The notion of personal data (the "Personal data") is established by any information which relates for one-person physical appearance, which it is identified, to see simply recognizable and even indirectly (ID number or a cross-checking of information). Some examples of personal data: identity, address and phone number, number identifying, given by location, information concerning professional life, IP address, etc. The "not Personal Data" correspond to information not allowing the identification of any natural person. The use of the web site www.karlhugo.com as well as the personal data which you will agree to communicate on this web site are subjected to the present Charter.
2. COLLECTED DATA
By visiting and by using the www.karlhugo.com web site, you agree expressly that the person in charge of the treatment collects and processes your Personal Data. This can include:
First name and name;
Number (s) of telephone;
Login and password;
Name of the company;
Etc, incl. any other Personal Data possibly relevant to the expressed below purposes.
The person in charge of collecting and processing shall also intervene on data without any personal character, thanks to the fact they do not allow to directly or indirectly identify a natural person. If ever data with no personal character would be combined with personal data, so that an identification of the concerned natural people would be possible, the whole data would be considered as Personal Data.
3. PROTECTION OF MINOR PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data collecting and processing is valid as from the age of the concerned natural person is at least 16.
No product or service of KARL HUGO AG shall be used by children.
However, if any relative discovers that a minor has communicated Personal Data with KARL HUGO AG without his/her/their consent, he/she/they can request to KARL HUGO AG to delete this personal information by sending an e-mail in firstname.lastname@example.org
4. METHODS OF COLLECTION
The person in charge of the processing collects the personal data via:
- the registration form in the newsletter of KARL HUGO AG - KH NEWS
- the form of contact
- the request form of estimate
5. PERSONAL PURPOSES OF THE DATA COLLECTION
The Personal Data are collected and handled only in the only purposes mentioned below and exclusively on basis of your explicit acceptance:
- ensuring the management and the control of the execution of the proposed services;
- sending information on the activities of KARL HUGO AG;
- sending information on the services of KARL HUGO AG;
- sending, possibly, a range of services on preferential conditions;
- answering questions;
- realizing statistics;
- improving the quality of the Web site of KARL HUGO AG and products and/or departments;
- with the aim of action of direct marketing, allowing a better identification of Your centres of interest.
6. SHELF LIFE
The person in charge of the collecting and of the processing preserves the Personal Data only during the reasonably necessary time for the pursued purposes and in agreement with all legal and statutory requirements.
The Personal Data of a Customer are stored for max. 10 years after the end of the contractual relation, according to the legal obligations, which connects this customer to the person in charge of the processing.
The Personal Data of a Prospect having given its express consent are preserved for max. 3 years after the consent.
Shorter deadlines of preservation apply for certain categories of data, as the data.
In the term of the flow of the period of preservation, the person in charge of the collecting and of the processing makes every effort to make sure that the Personal Data were well made unavailable.
7. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
In case of access to our website from a non-member State of the European Union, we make you aware on the fact that the local legislation on data protection should differ from those of the European Union, and that you agree transfer your Personal Data through foreign jurisdictions.
8. CONDITIONS OF TREATMENT AND STORAGE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
The "treatment" of the Personal Data includes among others the use, the preservation, the recording, the analysis, the declaration and the destruction of the Personal Data according to what is necessary under business circumstances.
The from us collected information is only of use to internal purposes and won't be forwarded to others natural or legal persons, bound or not to our company, except (i) for outsourcing, being precised that according to GDPR, our subcontractors have the same duties towards You than we have and except (ii) if these Data would be requested by judicial authorities or police services, without the prior authorization of their holder.
We set up security measures suited to protect the loss, the misuse or the change of the information received on our site.
All our employees having access to your data have a strong duty of strict confidentiality.
According to the law, You have at any time the right to access and to make rectification to these data as well as the right to oppose, to verify their accuracy and TO correct the possible errors concerning them.
All the collected Personal data are preserved for duration limited according to the purpose of the processing and only for duration planned by the applicable legislation.
9. LINKS TOWARDS UNCHECKED WEB SITES BY KARL HUGO AG
Our site proposes you links towards the sites which could interest You.
KARL HUGO AG exercises no control over the contents of sites of third parties or over the practices of these third parties regarding Personal Data protection which they could collect. As a consequence, KARL HUGO AG declines any responsibility concerning the treatment by these third parties of your Personal Data. It is on your responsibility to inform You on how the Personal Data are protected by these third parties.
10. RIGHTS OF THE CONCERNED PERSON
In accordance with the European regulation on the protection of Personal Data, you are an owner of your data and you have rights on Your Personal data which are:
- right to access the information,
- right to rectification: if Your Personal Data are incorrect or incomplete, you have the right ask us to rectify it by contacting us on: email@example.com
- right to object the processing: you can object using your Personal Data for its own legitimate interests. We will consider your objection and whether processing your information has any undue impact on you that requires us to stop doing so. You can also object to receiving personalised commercial messages from us.
- right to restrict the data processing. If You wish to oppose the use of your data for purposes of direct marketing (newsletter), you can send an e-mail in firstname.lastname@example.org or via the link of deregistration below the newsletter.
- right to make the Data disappear (or "straight ahead in the oversight") - You can remove your consent at any time or Your Personal data can be deleted if you make the request if Your data are obsolete or non-relevant. You can send an e-mail in email@example.com
- right to data portability: you can ask KARL HUGO AG that Your data are passed on to you in a “structured format, usually used and visible on machine“.
11. SAFETY(SECURITY) AND ADDRESSEES OF THE DATA
KARL HUGO AG ensures to protect the Personal data that You chose to communicate with it, to make them confidential and to prevent the leak, the loss, the theft, the destruction of the data (accidental or further to an unauthorized intrusion into the computer system of KARL HUGO AG).
All the Personal Data you communicate are confidential, their access is limited to the person in charge of the collecting and of the processing of KARL HUGO AG which needs it within the framework of the execution of its mission. All the people having access to Your Personal data are bound by a special obligation of confidentiality.
However, although we take these measures to ensure the security of your information, you must be aware of numerous risks connected to the information security and to take the precautions suited to help you to protect your information (password and information appearing in Your space).
12. RESOLUTION OF THE CONFLICTS
Although reasonable measures are taken by KARL HUGO AG concerning the protection of Personal Data, no technology of transmission or storage shall be considered as completely infallible.
If you have doubts as for the security of Your Personal Data or if there has obviously been a "bad" use of these Personal Data, you are invited to contact KARL HUGO AG at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
KARL HUGO AG will answer to the complaints concerning the use and the disclosure of Personal Data and will do its best efforts to solve them according to the principles appearing in the present Charter of Private Life and according to the applicable European regulation.
For any request concerning your Personal Data: access/consultation, rectification, erasure, limitation of the treatment, portability, opposition or for any complaints, you can send an e-mail to the following e-mail address: info@karlhugo
14. EFFECTIVE DATE AND PERSONAL REVISIONS OF THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The present Personal Charter of Private life of Data protection is effective since 22-05-2018.
KARL HUGO AG - Born, Engelsdorfer Straße, 13 - 4770 AMEL - BELGIUM
T +32 (0) 80 570 367 – email@example.com - www.karlhugo.com
VAT : BE 0422.858.533