- 1970 Karl-Joseph Hugo founds the KARL HUGO company at the age of 24.
- 1976 Construction of the first production hall.
- 1985 The company hires its first industrial engineer.
- 1986 Construction of the current site at Kaiserbaracke.
- 1989 The company receives the visit of King Baudouin 1st.
- 1996 Stephan and Bernd Hugo take-over the management of the company.
- 1997 The ISO 9001:1994 management system is implemented.
- 2000 First certifications within the field of pressure chamber construction.
- 2008 The Hugo brothers invest in machinery, team training and skills development.
- 2013 Start of the facilities modernisation programme; priority is given to the canteen and the changing rooms.
- 2015 King Philippe of Belgium visits the KARL HUGO workshops.
- 2018 Completion of the renovation works. KARL HUGO’s facilities that are at the cutting-edge of the latest technologies.
- 2020 KARL HUGO is a recognised brand 50 years of experience, a team of 50 people who work every day in a company that is younger than ever!